Contractor Accreditation Ltd (CAL) is a non-profit company established by
the NT Chamber of Commerce, the Master Builders Association NT and the NT Small
Business Association to manage a scheme of self regulation for the building and
construction industry. CAL also proudly supports Territory business through its
close links with the NT Industry Capability Network (NTICN).
CAL provides a process of certification for contractors looking to become CAL accredited,
and a register of existing accredited businesses. This register is freely available
to the community at large.
You can use this site to:
- Receive information on how to become a CAL accredited contractor
- Interrogate CAL's Accreditation System for contractors Territory-wide
- Browse a complete listing of CAL Accreditation Categories and Sub Categories
- Provide feedback on a service provided by a contractor, or on CAL in general
- Apply for accreditation, renew or amend an existing accreditation and maintain your
Please read the disclaimer before using this website and CAL accredited contractors.
If you have any questions or comments about CAL, the services we provide, or this
website please feel free to contact us.